It is... four hours forty minutes till the differential geometry exam of DEATH, a.k.a the one that I could
actually mess up because I've been hating the module all semester. Oh well. My subtitle on my MSN screenname is counting down the exams plus an emoticon representing my opinion of the exam just passed. Tonight, I hope to have it saying '4 down, 1 to go :D' rather than '4 down, 1 to go ;_;'
Yesterday's exam was okay. It was all really easy except for the bits that weren't (I was asked for a proof that I revised once, a month and a half ago, and then forgot was there. Oops).
(My head aches. Possibly I should get off the computer. BUT THEN WHAT WOULD I DO? :O)
Anyway. Pointless procrastination ganked from speakwrite_
:Put your audio player software on random. Post the title of the first twenty songs that come up. Append "in My Pants" to the end of each title.
1) Depeche Mode - Stripped In My Pants
2) Jet Set Radio - Late Night Sneaking In My Pants
3) ABBA - The Visitors In My Pants
4) Pink Floyd - The Wall In My Pants
5) Green Day - Longview In My Pants
6) Rammstein - Mein Teil In My Pants *screams*
7) All Saints - Black Coffee In My Pants (owch)
8) Gorillaz - Demon Days In My Pants
9) One Inch Punch - Pretty Piece of Flesh In My Pants (... ick)
10) Akira soundtrack - Tetsuo In My Pants (XD WIN)
11) ABBA - Honey Honey In My Pants
12) Miss Saigon soundtrack - What A Waste In My Pants
13) Vast Aire - Free In My Pants
14) Eliza Carthy - Fuse In My Pants (o_0)
15) Garbage - Medication In My Pants
16) Big and Rich - Deadwood Mountain In My Pants (does that sound incredibly wrong, or is it just me?)
17) Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun In My Pants (that sounds even more wrong)
18) Blondie - One Way Or Another In My Pants
19) Phantom of the Opera soundtrack - The Point Of No Return In My Pants
20) ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You In My Pants
*cough* I feel very immature now.